Thursday, September 20, 2007

Listen to Me...I Know! ( Just telling it as it is...)

Through the years I have constantly been the one to whine at life's injustice. It was either because I was not pretty enough, or popular enough, or rich enough. I always had a reason not to be contented with what I had. Life to me was nothing but, bullshit. For one who had almost everything she wanted at different points in time. Like, there was a certain period of time when I was pretty. Another time when I was popular. And, oh yeah, there was also a time when I was wealthy for somebody who was a one day millionaire. But then, it never ever happened when I was all of what I wanted. So, that was again, one more reason for me to be unmindful of what I really had. Contentment, was a word so alien to me. So,this would be the first and the last time that I am admitting this once and for all. I was a certified enfant terrible, a whippersnapper, and a holy terror, according to an online thesaurus. In other words, I was a snotnosed kid/spoiled brat.
The operative word, here people, is was. Not anymore, I hope. Or maybe, not so much would be the best way to describe it. I'm still standing firm to my belief that I have matured, somewhat, in my demeanor or in my affectation, so to speak. I am a better person, fair to all, and often charming to most at best. Hey, if I don't say it, who will, right? So, maybe not everything I said is true. Is anybody going to disagree with that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if we had everything we wanted, and be everything we wanted to be, the word contentment wouldn't exist in the first place. ^_^